Welcome to our New Website!
Hampton Library in Bridgehampton is very proud to launch our new, up-to-date website. Our old website served us well, but technology continues to develop and with this redesign we will be able to take advantage of the most current tools to make our service more effective. We’ve designed our site to be more contemporary and easier to use in order to help you better connect with our services, both online and on-site.
We hope our homepage welcomes you with a cleaner, more attractive and uncluttered design featuring a better calendar of events, simplified site navigation and livelier content. This new website is intended to be a seamless gateway to our many online services, including the Catalog, Databases, ebooks and eaudiobooks, and other Useful Links. In short, our goal is to make your visit to the "Virtual Branch" of the Hampton Library a more exciting, welcoming experience. New features include...
- A Patron Quick Links menu in the left column to help you get the answers to many of your most-asked questions.
- A new "Search this Site" tool integrated into the Main Menu to help you find information or answers that may not be immediately apparent (despite our best efforts!)
- Each area in the Library now has its own more clearly defined section that is accessible from the Main Menu Links along the top of the page. Clicking on About Us, 24/7 Services, Adults, Young Adults, Kids & Family will deliver you to an area specific to your needs. The newest blog post from any of these areas appears as a headline on the home page via our "Latest News Tool" located right below the home page slideshow.
- Contact forms are provided to ask questions, make suggestions and request new materials. Interested in joining the Friends of the Library? You will find a form for that too.
- Our Databases and other digital/electronic resources are now arranged both Alphabetically and by Subject, with each content area providing the necessary links to connect you effortlessly from within the Library, or from anywhere and from any device.
- Speaking of "from anywhere from any device," our site is now mobile friendly - go on and give it a try!
We hope you find our new website more helpful and easier to use. Please let us know what you think so that we can continue to improve our service. You might even try one of those new forms we just mentioned!